Monday, February 28, 2011

Astonishing Use of Speed Seduction®!!

Dear Speed Seduction® Student,

One of the very great joys for me in teaching this technology Is how my very best and brightest students will use it, NOT just for getting hot women, but in other areas of life.

When tools and ways of thinking work beyond a specific area, but can be adopted for many of life's challenges, you KNOW you are on to something.

So I got this email I HAD to share about how I guy took what he learned and used to control his fear in a VERY stressful situation.

Remember, as you read this, what I have said time and again:

YOUR STATE OF MIND IS CRUCIAL TO YOUR SUCCESS WITH WOMEN! LEARN TO CONTROL YOURSELF AND YOU WILL BE HALF-WAY HOME TO ATTRACTING THE HOTTEST WOMEN!



From: Chris Williams To:
sandworm77@comcast.net Subject: Letter from a very satisfied customer


Good morning Mr. Jeffries,

I just now got back from an amazing experience, and I wanted to thank you for your part in it.

I got home from the hospital a few hours ago after having our first baby. While it is true that I meet my wife using the tools I developed with the Basic SS Home Study course in 1999, that is not the reason I am writing.

I bought the Home Study Course last spring, and one of the many great things I learned from that was handling fear. My word when I have the feelings that I used to call fear is "texhad". This re-frames the sensations I have in body that I used to call feeling fear as being anticipation of a "thrilling, exciting adventure".

Texhad was the word that kept going through my mind as I was driving my wife to the hospital. When we arrived there, they had some challenging news for us. The baby already had her first bowel movement and had contaminated the amniotic fluid. In technical terms, the danger was that she would aspirate the merconium. This can be very serious. One of my good friend's son did this, and he was in the neo-natal intensive care for a week before they were sure he would live.

While my wife was crying when we heard this news, I discovered that I did not automatically react. Instead of immediately allowing my feelings to be effected by this news, I was able to get into a monitoring state and cause my response. I was able to choose that this was going to the adventure part of the day's "thrilling, exciting adventure", and I can honestly
say that I was never scared at any time.

Twenty-four hours later when our OB announced that my wife was exhausted after three hours of pushing and we had to go to the OR for a C-section, I turned down another chance to be scared. I was able to ride out the adventure, strongly support my wife without a trace of doubt of fear in my reactions, and at the end we were rewarded with a beautiful and perfectly healthy
baby girl.

The main thing I have learned from this is that the end result was almost certainly going to be the same either way. The only difference was going to be what sort of ride I took getting from the beginning to the end. I chose to have fun, and so I did.

I honestly thank you for that.

Your very grateful client,

Chris Williams


Dear Chris,

Now, what can you say when you get fan-mail like THAT? Except that being a leader; someone who is in control of HIMSELF, instead of obsessively trying to control women, is what REALLY attracts great women into your life AND makes you worthwhile being in theirs! That's a win-win for EVERYONE!

That's it for this issue.

Peace and piece,

Ross Jeffries

P.S. You can learn to have the same self-control, peace of mind, and natural leadership that makes you a great mate AND attract hot women! Just go to: http://www.speedseduction.net/products/rj87.asp


This newsletter, and all of its contents are
copyright 2004, Ross Jeffries. However this
newsletter may be reprinted and re-used in
any format, without prior consent, provided
all content, including all links, are kept
intact, proper credit for authorship is given,
and the newsletter is given for free,
without charge.